Job Type: Full Time
Location: Beijing, CHINA
Company: Leyou Beijing – KingMaker (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd
Working Language: English
- Create innovative and engaging game design, visual and audio frameworks and prototypes while maintaining impeccable quality
- Recruit, hire, motivate, mentor and manage world class creative talent
- Define and direct the quality and style of the gameplay required for our games
- Inspire and motivate the game team through progressive creative design, leadership and change management
- Provide effective and constructive feedback to the creative staff, and other professionals on the team with suggestions and solutions for improvement
- Communicate the game design goals and vision clearly and concisely with the team and throughout worldwide studio.
- Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and techniques, trending audio visual excellence
- Work collaboratively with a group of Core Leads to deliver best in class product
- 10+ years industry experience including leadership experience overseeing new IP
- Game or Creative design credits on at least three published AAA brands or titles.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools, technology and visual language.
- Clearly understand creative processes; how to communicate product vision and how to align creative vision with an intended market
- Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
- Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of video game design processes and project management practices
- A deep understanding of market trends and customer preferences across all genres, platforms, territories and demographics
Contact us at email@example.com