Job Type: Full Time
Location: Beijing, CHINA
Company: Leyou Beijing – KingMaker (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd
Working Language: English
- Design immersive and rich sound effects to engage players and drive the narrative.
- Work with development team to create audio schedules, milestones, and creative direction that support the game.
- Manage implementation of assets directly into the game engine and collaborate on the final game mix.
- Facilitate clear and concise communication between sound and other game development disciplines.
- Work closely with the game development studios to understand their vision and direction in creating a compelling audio that supports the narrative for the title.
- Oversight on deliverables and workflow process of sound and dialog team with/ goal of driving excellence.
- Implement sound design using middleware and scripting tools to bring the soundscape to life.
- Sound design and mixing of cinematics in multiple formats and specs.
- Work closely with game team developers and sound team members to deliver cohesive and compelling audio experiences.
- Note: Supervise the outsource team for production
- 7+ years of experience in audio for AAA games
- 2+ shipped games as Audio Lead or Director
- Passion for game audio and the drive to implement top-rated game sound.
- Work with Audio and Engineering staff to help expand audio tools or help establish new audio technologies that enhance the quality or the workflow pipeline.
- Ability to quickly become proficient with proprietary game engine tools and production processes.
- Working knowledge of the game production pipeline in order to communicate effectively with team members.
- Working knowledge of game engine and design tools, especially as they relate to sound.
- Experience working with external vendors and setting budgets and schedules with those resources
- Expertise with Wwise or other middleware and/or proprietary audio engines and tools.
- Possess strong time and team management skills.
- Must be friendly, assertive, open-minded and able to make quality driven decisions within a dynamic production environment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org