Job Type: Full Time
Location: Beijing, CHINA
Company: Leyou Beijing – KingMaker (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd
Working Language: English
- Create concept paintings and other benchmark assets that establish quality expectations and inspire others.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and leadership for a team of artists, including career guidance, mentorship and overall culture development.
- A proven ability to visually tackle problems in collaboration with the broader game team, including other artists, art leads, and design leads.
- Proven experience directing and supporting artists across multiple art disciplines.
- Partner with production to ensure schedules and plans meet business and project needs.
- Partner with other disciplines to ensure the team is healthy and strong.
- 8+ years extensive games industry art experience in shipping AAA titles, 5+ years of which should have been as Art Director
- Game development and / or film experience, familiar with Disney/ Pixar style
- Ability to effectively direct and delegate to Art Directors & Leads
- Able to give effective critiques and also take feedback & criticism
- Demonstration of strong all-round art skills in both 2D and 3D
- Solid understanding of popular games and their art direction
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm
Contact us at email@example.com